Goals put things into perspective and give of something to strive for.
More importantly are the small goals we set for ourselves along the way. Starting out with a few attainable goals helps build self- esteem and motivation. Celebrating small victories will help keep you on track and keep you motivated during workouts. Here are 10 small goals/ideas to help you stay motivated and transform your body:
- 1. Get to the gym 3 times a week
- 2. Keep a nutrition log for 1 week
- 3. Lose 1-2 pounds in a week
- 4. Learn a new exercise
- 5. Run 1 extra mile
- 6. Find a new, healthy meal to cook
- 7. Buy yourself a new workout outfit
- 8. Add 1 extra set to your workout
- 9. Lose 1 inch around your waist
- 10. Treat yourself to a massage
Complete as many of them as possible and/or add your own to make your fitness journey as successful as possible! If you need help creating realistic goals, staying motivated and getting REAL results, come on in to our studio and ask for me to get a complimentary consultation!